Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Happy 6th Birthday Katie!


Katie asked to have a baking party. I love to bake and I love that our kids love to bake with me. They each grab a stool and step up along side me to begin baking whatever it is we are going to make that day. It's great quality time with them spent talking about their days at school, telling knock knock jokes or just putting on music and dancing while we bake. So, I thought hey, I can pull this off! As you will see, I made each girl their own cake to decorate. Each girl took home their special cake to share with their family. We followed this up with the traditional party games once again. And this time, there was a get down dance party at the end. It was crazy fun in our home once again that night,but we like crazy, it fits us.
There are ALOT of pics here becuase I wanted to show some of their creations.






















No comments:

Post a Comment