Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy New Year!

Yes, I have started a blog! I know, I am still not on facebook. Baby steps and everything in time- maybe when Ben is in pre-school? I am hoping that with this blog, I will do a better job of posting pics and giving little updates about our family. My aunt likes to give me a hard time that she nevers sees pictures of Ben and wonders what he looks like. I used to be better at sending them out, but life got even busier. So now I can upload a few pics every now and then with a little post- and there you have it! I hope you will check on us every once in a while! Life is fun in our home. Kevin and I often say that we feel like we are "Living the Dream"- hence, the name of our family blog!

Happy New Year! We are looking forward to what 2010 has in store for us!

3 comments:

  1. Hurrah! Love the new blog and look forward to keeping up this way! Your Christmas card was stunning - you have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Thanks for finding a new way to stay in touch. It is great to see your family again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that I can HEAR you saying "Living the Dream" when I read the title of your blog. Cracks me up. Yeah for entering blogging world! I think you'll find it a great way to hold accountable for documenting all things in your family's life...because WE'LL all be waiting to hear!

    ReplyDelete